With ReportBuilder Enterprise, you get everything included in ReportBuilder Professional, plus the RAP language, which allows developers and end users to code calculations and complex event handlers at run-time. RAP enables the entire report definition (data, calculations, and layout) to be stored outside of the application executable.
In the introduction to ReportBuilder, the reporting equation is described. The reporting equation divides reporting into four main activities:
In ReportBuilder Enterprise, the goal is to deliver a full-fledged reporting solution to end users. This goal is achieved by delivering visual, easy-to-use solutions in each of these four areas. This screen shot of the ReportBuilder Report Designer shows the ergonomic design of the user-interface.
Each of the four areas of reporting has a representative notebook tab containing a visual environment for the creation and configuration of components within that area. The results of each area then become inputs to the next area: data feeds into calculations, calculations feed into components within the report layout, and the report layout is rendered into a preview of the report. The implementation used by ReportBuilder Enterprise for each area of reporting is described below.
FIBPlus is a flexible and easy-to-use library of Delphi, C++ Builder, Kylix components and Ada objects for direct work with InterBase and Firebird (Yaffil). It has been made for developers of database applications. From the very outset we were developing it in accordance with our customers' wishes and requests. Every component, method and property is intended to solve the most common daily tasks.
At present FIBPlus supports Borland Delphi 5-7, BDS 2005-2007 (Turbo Delphi/C++), Rad Studio 2009-2010, C++ Builder 5-6, Kylix 3, gnat-3.15p, gnat2006 GPL, Borland InterBase 4.x-2007 and Firebird 1.x-2.x (Yaffil)
- DCPcrypt is a collection of cryptographic components for the Lazarus.
- The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes. To aid in this goal all cryptographic components are descended from one of several base classes, TDCP_cipher for encryption algorithms and TDCP_hash for message digest algorithms.
- Since the v2.0.4 release, DCPcrypt also supports 64-bit systems.
19.10.2015 AlphaControls v10.19 Stable released
* Fixed "out of memory" error in the ASkinEditor tool
* Added drawing of dial and arrow shadows in the TsMeter when PaintData.Stretched property is True
* Improved drawing of arrows in different styles of comboboxes
* Improved autosizing of the TsSlider component
* Some improvements in work with TntUnicodeControls
* Many others minor improvements, most skins were updated
Delphi/C++Builder XE10 Seattle 5.06 Professional QR506DXE10_installer.exe
Delphi/C++Builder XE10 (Win32 only + BDE) 5.06 Professional QR506DXE10w32_installer.exe